A Partnership of Professional Corperation
From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities.
Gary, Bowers & Miller's accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, investments, and employee benefit and profit-sharing plans.
These services include but are not limited to:
• General Ledger and financial statement preparation
• Bookkeeping (Monthly, Quarterly, or Annually)
• Accounting system setup and support
• Payroll Processing
• Cash Flow budgeting and forecasting
• Personal financial statements
• Employee benefit and profit-sharing plans
• Corporate tax planning and return preparation
The world of business is in a constant state of flux. Make sure your finances are able to keep your company sustained during economic downtimes.
Helping your business maintain
a healthy bottom-line